Golden State Warriors All-Star forward Draymond Green is making a difference on the court, but also on the golf course.
The NBA named Green one of the top ten finalists for the 2015-16 Seasonlong NBA Cares Community Assist Award, in recognition of his outstanding efforts in the community and his ongoing charitable work. If he wins, he will earn $25,000 for The First Tee of the East Bay.
“We are honored to be named Draymond’s charity of choice. Draymond is an inspiration not only to our youth, but to the entire Oakland community. His commitment and never-ending enthusiasm is as remarkable off the court as it is on the court.”
- Executive Director of The First Tee of the East Bay
Fans can vote for Draymond from May 9-18 on social media. Here's how:
- Twitter: tweet a comment using both hashtags: #NBACommunityAssist and #DraymondGreen
- Retweets will also count as votes
- Instagram: post a photo using #NBACommunityAssist and #DraymondGreen in the photo description
- Only unique posts will be included in the vote; commenting on a post using both hashtags does not qualify as a vote
- Facebook: Respond/comment on a post from an NBA account (League, NBA Cares, Team, nominee’s official page) using #NBACommunityAssist #DraymondGreen